Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Jobs that probably do not suck: Director of Fly Fishing


For the record, I am sure that most every job can suck from time to time.  However, we do recognize the fact that some suck less that others.   Today's example via an article from ABC news, is Captain Mark Benson and his job is Director of Fly Fishing at Grande Lakes, Orlando (a Ritz Carlton property.

"My typical day is taking guests fishing on the many lakes throughout the extensive Grande Lakes Orlando property. I consider myself fortunate to be one of the very few people to carry the Director of Fly Fishing title and to be able to share my angling experience and love of the outdoors with guests in such a beautiful place in Florida."

Check out the article via this link   Do you know someone who's job doesn't suck (and we really mean jobs that are really cool and maybe outdoors related)?   Drop us a note in the comments and let us know.

No comments: