Friday, May 22, 2009

Gear: Sanyo Waterproof Camcorder $349.95


Sanyo VPC-WH1 HD Waterproof Flash Memory Camcorder w/ 30x Optical Zoom (Yellow)

Unleash your inner carp bum and capture HD video of your next extreme fishing trip, all the while not worrying about getting the camera wet when you slip and fall on your hindquarters.

The price of these old school style HD units keeps going down making 720p (at least) affordable for the fly fishing masses. The yellow color makes for a nice beacon when it comes time to flag down the boys from Search and Rescue.

4 comments:

All about the grab said...

just what I'm looking for,cheers!

Fishing Jones said...

I got the first version of this and it works really well, though I think mine is only to five feet.

Rob said...

With my history of flipping canoes and ruining cameras, this product sounds just like something i need.

Murdock said...

The pricepoint is what I like about but the new version with the 1080i tempts me greatly. Amazon is offering a free 8GB SD card with the purchase as well.