This is my own very subjective list in no particular order:
1. Fly rods- Temple Fork Outfitters- I know that Orvis has reinvented the fly rod with the Helios but even on the guide program I am looking several hundred dollars. TFO has made a great rod at a price point that will still let you get the GI Joe with the King Fu Grip for your kids for Christmas.
2. Fly tying material- Rabbit Fur strips. Zonker or cross cut. You can't beat the magic of bunny in the water.
3. Fly lines- Scientific Anglers Mastery Series. Best lines ever made.
4. All Round Inshore Fly- Seaducer. If you look at most of the flies in a saltwater pattern book they are derivatives of this simple pattern. Put a bunny fur tail on it and watch out.
5. Boat- Anything that honest to goodness draws less than 6 inches weighs less than 500 lbs and retails for under $15,000. Oh yeah there's only one- The Copperhead.
6. Push poles- Stiffy. Rules.
7. Outboards- Yamaha.
8. Fish- Anything that swims in shallow water that will eat a fly and take off like a shot.
9. Place- Home. There's no place like it.
10. Another Fish- The one at the end of my line.