In honor of Don Barone's excellent article reviewed in the post below we have decided to list a few helpful Halloween hints that just might help keep you safe from the undead this holiday season:
You might be fly fishing with a zombie if:
- His favorite flies are the Voodoo Popper, and the Flesh Fly.
- He can always manage to "dig up" a few fishing buddies at the last minute.
- His favorite shore lunch must include pork brains.
- Every time he catches more fish than you he does that dance from Thriller.
- He keeps looking at your dog all funny like and licking his lips.
- He once got a citation for fishing with natural bait just for wet wading (maggots, you know).
We need a few more so feel free to add to our list via the comment section. I need to clear my desk so best entry gets an item from the FlyfishMagazine.com schwag pile (shipped inside the USA only). Contest ends 10-31-07