Friday, November 10, 2006

Salmon Wrestling and Sierra Deals

I am going to be taking the next few days off to visit the Florida Keys in order to celebrate my wedding anniversary. The wife has advised me that if I even so much as think of a computer during our time in Florida, I might as well consider my truck to be my new home, if I get to keep that.

With that in mind, I have enlisted the aid of Flyfishmgazine.com's middle Tennessee editor: Jay "Salmon Wrestler" Moore to serve as guest blogger in my absence. Jay is well versed in the intricacies of fly fishing Tennessee's rivers and his fishing reports about his days on the Caney Fork and Duck Rivers have been quite popular with our readers. Maybe Jay will tell us where in Tennessee he managed to catch that salmon he is hugging?

To celebrate Jay's foray into the dark world of fly fishing blogging our favorite internet mercantile, Sierra Trading Post, has announced a 10% discount off of web orders of $110 or more. Jay knows that any angler worth his salt can spend $110 dollars at "the Post" without breaking a sweat. Remember this 10% discount is in addition to their prices which are already discounted between 35% - 70%. Click the banner below and start shopping before your fishing buddies buy up all the best stuff.

Coupon 125x125

As usual this deal may not be combined with any others and expires 12-7-06.

Jay's Insider tip of the day: "Keep this under your hat, but Sierra has some great deals on Lamson reels - just do a search and see for yourself!"

No comments: