Friday, November 17, 2006

Fishing Report Friday


I have returned from the blue skies and 80 degree temps of Key West, Florida back to the markedly less warm Carolinas. The trip was great and I am currently working up a proper fishing report about my day of flats fishing with Captain Justin Rea of Sting Rea charters. I learned a lot about fly fishing on the flats from Capt. Rea and I am looking forward to sharing my thoughts with you.

In addition to the fishing we had a lot of fun doing the tourist thing. Sadly though, it seems that simply hanging out at Papa's favorite bar did little to help my writing.

A special thank you to Flyfishmagazine.com staffer and middle Tennessee contributing Editor Jay Moore, for the blog posts he made during my absence. I know I am looking forward to fishing Jay's home waters in the near future.

Full scale posting will resume Sunday night / Monday morning. In the mean time, I have just finished updating the fishing reports page of Flyfishmagazine.com with new reports from Jay Moore as well as the guys from Champion Outfitters.

No comments: