Monday, September 11, 2006

Road Blogging - Fredericksburg, VA

Tonight I am in Fredericksburg, VA. My plans for the next few days include sitting through a few business related meetings and trying to get some decent sleep in my hotel bed. To make things worse I got a email from Paisley asking me to remind you that he and Zugbug will be making their (and normally mine) yearly trip to fish the White and Norfork Rivers in Arkansas this weekend. They have promised to provide us with some great reports. Unfortunately, I will be jetting off for yet another round of meetings with hardly any promise of free time for fishing.

Here is a link to the Fantastic Falmouth Flats Fly Fishers of Fredericksburg ( I added the Fantastic part because I thought they could use one more "F" in the name)

This fall we are going to have to get up to visit the good folks at Rose River Farm for some "Western style" fly fishing just outside of Washington, DC.

The Virtual Angler says don't be "that guy." You know the one that says he just caught a trout on a "Royal Wolf."

And finally from the Birthday Club: Cabela's is 45 years young. Still no stores in the Southeast yet but their website does indicate plans for one outside of Atlanta, GA.

No comments: