Friday, August 18, 2006

Good Old Scottish Retribution


Maybe the dimwitted hooligans from the post before this one will have the good fortune to meet up with Scottish angler, Ian Colin James. It seems someone broke into the famous carp fly fishers car and stole two fly rods and reels from him. Judging from the post on his website I think Mr. James is taking it remarkably well.

"If you know who has the stolen gear, and you want to collect $2,000 in cash, just let me know who has it. I am NOT going to press charges nor am I going to get the police involved. I am simply going to administer a large helping of Scottish retribution on the person, which will result in a life style modification for him. In other words, they will going to go to hospital for a rather long time. I am not joking and for the record there will be no remorse on my part."

I would most certainly sign up to watch that on pay-per-view.

No comments: