Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Headwaters Bamboo Rod Company


I have been having an email conversation with David Rogers of Headwaters Bamboo Rod Co. I was not familiar with his company until recently when I started seeing his product announcements and then noticed that he had started a blog.

There is something about the whole idea of fishing with cane that takes a fly fisher back to the very roots of the sport. With classic rods starting at only $375, his site deserves a look by anyone curious about fishing bamboo. As a bonus, the site includes a history of bamboo as well as the reasons you might want to fish with it; the art, the science, and the value.

1 comment:

Butler Outdoors said...

Hello, I was browsing and found your Blog. From what time I have spent, you have some valuable information here. If you find the time, check out my site at Garmin Gps at Butler Outdoors. We have the cheapest prices possible on Outdoor and Marine Electronics. Thanks again for the great content, I will return soon.