Thursday, November 03, 2005

New Products - Fishpond Inc Wader / Duffel Bag


I am always on the lookout for new gear so when I heard that Fishpond Inc. had announced several new products for 2006 my ears perked up. Fishpond makes a variety of tools, accessories, packs, and luggage designed with the fly fisherman in mind. One item that made me take notice was the Cimarron Wader/Duffel bag. With over 6800 cubic inches of space for your gear, you should be able to carry just about everything you will need for a fishing trip including your rod tube in one bag. One of the best features I have seen on these bags is that they have a pocket for "essentials" that is easily accessible from the outside of the bag even when it is carrying a full load of fly fishing goodness. In short, no more unpacking the entire bag just to get to your rain jacket in the middle of a storm!

No comments: