Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Major Site Re-design Underway

Pardon our mess as we are remodeling in order to serve you better.... I am in the middle of a pretty major site re-design for Flyfishmagazine.com. Hopefully, when I am finished with it the site will be a lot cleaner looking. I am sure it will be a work in progress so if you have any suggestions be sure to email me.

One thing I am doing for sure is getting rid of some of the advertisers that never seem to have anything of interest to offer our readers and replacing them with some that actually have things I would recommend and use myself. This should give me more room for relevant content above the fold. We will be keeping Fishing Flies online as well as the Sierra Trading Post, Identicards and of course Amazon.com for books and such.

I am also considering hosting this blog on the site sort of as a way of keeping things in one place. I have so many links to the .blogspot URL floating around out there that I would hate to lose them and I am not a big fan of redirects etc. So the jury is still out on that one.

Once we get the kinks in the site worked out you should start to see some new content. Even as I type these words, Paisley and Zug are toiling away in the writing dungeon coming up with interesting articles to amuse you.

No comments: