Sunday, April 03, 2005

Research Trip Tomorrow - (Kitchen Pass Approved)

Tonight we had dinner with friends and watched UNC beat Michigan State to advance to the finals of the NCAA basketball tourney. After the game I set about making sure my equipment was in order for tomorrow's research trip to fish Jacob Fork in Burke county. The Paisanator and I will be braving some very windy conditions in an attempt to document that fishery for an upcoming article at www.flyfishmagazine.com. I am not sure what the conditions will be but the last time the water was high (like it should be on this trip) we managed to land several nice fish.

As I was getting my equipment together I thought it might be fun to ask you, What do you have in your fishing vest? Email a photo of all your fishing gadgets laid out for all the world to see to editor@flyfishmagazine.com and I will put them in next months issue. It should be interesting to see what my fellow anglers carry with them on a fishing trip. If I get some really interesting items I might give some kind of pseudo-award for the weirdest item.

No comments: