Sunday, February 07, 2010

Blogs: On The Road & In A River


I recently ran across a new blog via our comments section. Tate Cunningham is the author of On the Road & In A River and a fly angler from Nashville, TN who has a unique perspective on fly fishing due to his job. Like my day job, Tate's job allows him to fish some of the country's best waters. Unlike my day job, Tate's job involves playing drums in front of thousands of screaming fans.
My name is Tate and I'm a drummer in a rock band called SafetySuit. When I'm out on the road, I like to split time with my family, friends and my love for fly fishing. I've been fortunate to meet a lot of wonderful people along my travels and fly fish some of the most pristine rivers in the world. Almost every day is an adventure. Small towns, big cities and different people; new rivers that hold the beautiful creatures that fascinate me. These are my chronicles...
I am looking forward to following his exploits on the stage and in the river.

No comments: