Monday, January 05, 2009

Five Totally Random Editorial Comments

I was sitting at the computer tonight and was struck by the urge to express a few opinions (either that or I got hold of some bad Chinese food):

1. The person who coined the phrase or anyone who has ever been a party to a "Bromance" should be drawn and quartered or at least never allowed to go fishing with me.

2. The price of amunition these days is outragous and I dang sure hope all these people buying guns for the first time take a class or something.

3. Facebook is great, but if all my friends show up at the house for dinner at the same time the wife is gonna be ticked off.

4. Unless I need you to bail me or my boat out, I don't want to hear anything else about it.

5. I really should learn to cast better if I want to fish the salt.

No comments: