Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Show Update: Patagonia Store Reception


Three guys with cool jobs, Casey Sheahan - CEO Patagonia, Inc, Bill Ritter - Governor of Colorado, and Yvon Chouinard - Owner of Patagonia, Inc. (apologies to Mr. Chouinard for the poor photo composition)


Two guys with jobs that are slightly less hip but cool none-the-less. Tom Chandler - Czar of The Trout Underground and Brian Bennett - Newly promoted to a soon to be announced job at Patagonia, Inc.

Aside from eating and drinking on the dime of large corporations I did manage to get my hands on some new fishing gear. I'll post more about it once my feet and head stop hurting. So far the oddest item of schwag that I have received would have to be my new ExOfficio boxer shorts.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Underwear? You can't tell from the picture, but I'm not wearing any underwear.

Very manly.

Murdock said...

Now that is just plain scary.

Patagonia Community said...

I've heard that Patagonia makes top-notch fishing stuff but I don't have any first-hand experience with it. Their stuff work for you guys?

Murdock said...

Its a great company with some excellent folks working for them. In my opinion the fishing products of theirs that I have owned have been top notch. I have my eye on one of those re-designed fishing vests.

Murdock