Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Matching the Hatch Spy Style


I ran across this letter to the editor of the Cambridge, Ontario Times. At first it seemed to be a rather innocuous complaint about anglers fishing for Small mouth bass out of season. However, a bit deeper into the text I ran across this gem that describes the lengths that some folks will go to find out what the fish are biting.


"I watched many people over the last few weeks wading in the Grand near the downtown area. I brought my binoculars to watch the pattern the person was using. By pattern, I mean it was a person fly-fishing and pattern is the type of fly's being used. Different flys for different species."

Perhaps you might want to purchase some of these for your fishing vest:

Browning Waterproof Binoculars - 8x42

No comments: