From the "not exactly fishing related department" comes this article in Esquire magazine that spells out 60 things the author feels are worth shortening your life for. Here are few of our favorites from the list:
1. Danger dogs. The Tijuana delicacy -- a hot dog wrapped in bacon, fried, and topped with mayo -- has made its way to San Diego and Los Angeles, sold from carts outside stadiums, clubs, and wherever hungry drunks congregate.
12. Punching Barry Bonds in the face.
15. Smoking Cubans (In Cuba).
26. Combo No. 4 at the Varsity in Athens, Georgia.
28. The fugu (poisonous blowfish) tasting menu at Morimoto in New York and Philadelphia
32. Carousing with the Mob.
Feel free to add your own (fly fishing related or not) in the comments.