Monday, August 14, 2006

Your Lunch - Our Treat


A while back I posted about Nature Valley's new web site that allows visitors to stick a virtual push pins in a map that shows where their favorite place in "the great outdoors" is located. After several hours of brutal negotiation I have managed to obtain ten (10) coupons good for 1 free box of yummy Nature Valley granola product. Not being one to keep all the payola I receive, I have decided to share the wealth. I will snail mail a coupon for your very own free box of oat laden goodness to the first ten (10) readers who email me with a link to their posting on the Where's Yours website and their snail mail address. As always we (Flyfishmagazine.com) won't sell your email or snail mail addresses to anyone and the Nature Valley people seem to have the same scruples as well. Think of it as a streamside lunch on us.

No comments: