Thursday, July 06, 2006

Something is Fishy

It looks like something is going on with my webhost (1and1.com) over at the Flyfishmagazine.com site. The whole thing seems to have disappeared sometime this morning. Either I have angered the Russian Mafia by not responding their enlargement emails or the webhost is having a pretty big technical problem. I am currently attempting to get in touch with tech support for some help and may I say that their hold music is very soothing.

***Update**** It seems that the Ruskies are now happy with me and I have my site back up and running. It looks like Zug and Paisley's emails are momentarily trashed but I should have them back up and running shortly. I think that my mailing list even survived the ordeal thanks to the nice lady from Delhi.

No comments: