Monday, March 27, 2006

This Little Piggy Went To Market


Scientist have genetically modified pigs in order to produce pork that is high in Omega 3 fatty acids. These are the same good fats that are found in certain fish. The pigs, three of which were named

The pigs, three of which were named Salmon, Tuna and Trout after fish high in omega 3 fats, are the first cloned livestock that can make the beneficial compounds, after fish high in omega 3 fats, are the first cloned livestock that can make the beneficial compounds.

I can't wait until my next physical, "Mr. Murdock, I am afraid your cholesterol is too high. I am prescribing a strict diet of chopped BBQ sandwiches and ribs. " I also wonder if this sort of genetic fiddling could create a whole new sport that is sort of a cross between boar hunting and fly fishing. I will begin working on tying up a slop fly right away.

No comments: