Thursday, March 09, 2006

Friday Blogging Non-existent this Week

There will be a definite lack of blog posting on my part this Friday. I won't be fishing but I will be doing the next best thing. A good friend managed to snag me a Friday ticket to the Atlantic Coast Conference Basketball tournament. I plan on sneaking out of work a bit early and spending my evening tailgating and then cheering the UNC Tarheels on to a victory over the Virginia Cavaliers. Look for me on Television. I will be the guy who's bald head is painted Carolina blue and white. Since you will have to do without my witty banter for a whole day, I have decided to give you something to try to make it up to you.

I have managed to procure for you a Sierra Trading Post Coupon good for 10% off web orders over $75. (cannot be combined with any other offers)

Coupon 125x125

No comments: