Saturday, February 18, 2006

Costa Del Mar Polarized Sunglasses $69.95


Costa Del Mar Finsterra Wave Sunglasses - Polarized

We all know how hard it can be to spot fish. It doesn't matter if you are going after trout or tarpon, being able to see your quarry will greatly increase your chances of a hook up. Experienced fly fishermen know that having a pair of quality polarized sunglasses is a must. Sierra Trading Post currently has a great deal on Costa Del Mar sunglasses which are regularly $89.05, now marked down to only $69.95.

100% UV protection
CR-39 polycarbonate lens
Metal frame with composite arms
Water-repellent and scratchproof coating
59 mm lens
5-¼” temple to temple


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look nice, however I bought a pair for around a tenner and am amazed at their quality, there seems to be a dearth of polaroids on th emarket these days!

Alistair

Murdock said...

Good point Alistair, My buddy zugbug introduced me to costa del mar sunglasses some time ago. They are pretty high end and typically run more than I would want to pay. Although $69.95 would be a good price in comparison. Don't tell anyone but I use a set of $4 no name ones that I got at a flea market myself. Anybody out there have any comments on if high end polaroids are really any better than the cheapies?

splitbamboo said...

Why don't they make a decent clip-on for those of us too intimidated with putting a tiny lense next to our eyeballs everyday? I've yet to find a decent clip-on that actually fits my glasses and has reasonable polarizing effect... (am I whining here?)