Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Blackness Falls Across The Land....Deals Abound


You may already know that the Friday after Thanksgiving is one of the busiest shopping days of the year. You may also already know that it is known as "Black Friday." I am sure the reason it is called "Black Friday" has something to do with the empty blackness in my bank account after my wife hits the sales that day. What you may not know is that stores like Bass Pro Shop, Dick's Sporting Goods, and even Black and Decker actually participate in this punishing session of retail bloodlust. This means that even us guys can get out there and find deals on all the big boy toys we need. This link is to a site where you can see all the things that will be on sale in advance. I intend on having my wife with me as I hit all the stores...after all I will need someone to carry my bags for me.

Seriously I wouldn't be caught dead shopping the day after Thanksgiving and I would never try to come between my wife and shopping. That would be like taking food from a mother grizzly bear.

No comments: