Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Long Lost Flyfishmagazine.com Staffer?















If this big fellow were not fishing with a spinning reel, I would swear that I have seen him hanging around the headquarters of Flyfishmagazine.com. I think I will send a request in for them to teach him to roll cast with a fly rod next. If you have not seen this video check out this link. Just for kicks if you can think up a funny caption for this picture leave a comment. I will pick the best one and send the author a fly that caught fish on our recent trip to Arkansas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zugbug says, "I know they say that lifting weights helps out with your fishing, but it might be a good idea to take a day off every now and then."

Anonymous said...

Where does a 900lb Gorrilla fish?

Anywhere he wants to...

Anonymous said...

What kind of bait does a 900lb Gorilla use?

Anything he wants to...