Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Now Paying Full Price for Hodgeman Waders...


Recently I was checking out some of my favorite fly fishing equipment deal sites and thought to myself, "Self, you should see what new and wonderful wader type goodness Hodgeman is hawking in their outlet store." However, much to my dismay I couldn't locate the website. I fired off a quick email to the company to find out the story and here is the response I received: "thank you for your interest in our products. Stearns INC has acquired the Hodgman company, and we have decided to no longer offer the OUTLET on our website. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. We hope you continue to support our products through our retailers.If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to contact us."

Of course, you can always visit one of our wonderful sponsors for all your wader needs. (Shameless plug follows)

No comments: