Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Time Away from Computers

I know you all think that I am some sort of pasty computer/geek maven who's only skin color comes from the tan I get from the glow of my monitor and the radiation I absorb from my wireless network. However, I too need to get away for a bit and actually do some fishing / relaxing from time to time. It is for this reason that I am planning on retreating to my fortress of solitude for some R&R. If I can fit my 2 piece 10 weight fly rod in the car the R&R might include me trying my hand at some salt water fly fishing. Therefore, I will be unable to post to the blog or the website for a few days. I intend to tell you about all my adventures promptly upon my return! If I catch a really large fish I might just try out the new Mobile Blogging.

Go out and fish this weekend then send in a fishing report to www.flyfishmagazine.com


<''{{{{<

No comments: