Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Possible Fly Fishing Tourney


Paisley, Zug, and myself were talking recently about the lack of a quality fly fishing contest like the ones they have out west, here in the South East. We are kicking the idea around about partnering with some area fly shops and fishing clubs to put something together. If you have any suggestions about a format or a location for such an event email me at editor@flyfishmagazine.com and let me know your thoughts. Also if you are a member of the fly fishing industry and are interested in co-branding such an event with Flyfishmagazine.com be sure to speak right up.

1 comment:

Joe Moleski said...

I would be thankful to not have you in Northern Michigan... Not good waters...

All fishermen are liars; it's an occupational disease with them like housemaid's knee or editor's ulcers. ~Beatrice Cook, Till Fish Do Us Part, 1949

I am not against golf, since I cannot but suspect it keeps armies of the unworthy from discovering trout... ~Paul O'Neil