Recently we polled our readers to see how many of you had ever worn tweed while fly fishing. Astonishingly, we found that only 9% of you had ever worn tweed while casting a fly (dry, upstream for feeding trout no doubt). We can only guess that the other 91% wear plaid.
Tuesday, November 22, 2016
It appears that many of you will do almost anything to catch a fish on the fly... Look for more trolling of our readership in the future.Sunday Twitter #troll poll. What is the best way to fly fish?— flyfishmagazine (@flyfishmagazine) November 20, 2016